|Birth Date||February 18, 1964|
Gloria Brown is a contestant in Survivor: Nevada Mountains.
- Name (Age): Gloria Brown (49)
- Tribe Designation: Shoshone
- Current Residence: Eugene, Oregon
- Occupation: Yoga Instructor
- Personal Claim to Fame: Learning and teaching things, that's what's important to me.
- Inspiration in Life: Yoga. My inner peace.
- Hobbies: Volunteer work, yoga, swimming.
- Pet Peeves: People who breaks the law, politicians.
- Three Words to Describe You: Peaceful, patient, tolerant.
- If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why? I would bring the three most important things to survive; food, water and shelter.
- Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: I'm old, but I'm capable. I can take on anything, and I want to prove that.
- Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I've survived before, and I can do it again.
- Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I know a lot more than some of the other young contestants. I'll be able to tell them things and that could bring me far in the game. I would probably get in trouble in the finale, but I don't doubt I can get there.
Survivor: Nevada Mountains
|Brown's Voting History|
| Voted Against|
|2||Shoshone Tribe Immune|
|3||Shoshone Tribe Immune|
|5||Shoshone Tribe Immune|
|6||Shoshone Tribe Immune|
|Eliminated, Day 19|
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.