|Birth Date||January 29, 1983|
|Hometown||Los Angeles, California|
Charlie Putton is a contestant in Survivor: Nevada Mountains.
- Name (Age): Charlie Putton (30)
- Tribe Designation: Table
- Current Residence: Los Angeles, California
- Occupation: Librarian
- Personal Claim to Fame: Getting respected by my family for who I am.
- Inspiration in Life: My family; sister, parents.
- Hobbies: Running, tennis.
- Pet Peeves: Pop music, teenagers who thinks they are something they're not.
- Three Words to Describe You: Clever, sporty, practical.
- If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why? Probably stuff like tools and weapons and such so that I could survive. And of course a picture of my family.
- Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: I know I can win. I'm good both strategical and in the challenges.
- Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I love the concept of surviving, and I've watched so many shows and read so many books about it. I feel like I can take it, whatever comes.
- Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I'm good in every aspect of Survivor, and I don't doubt that I'll get far. I'm born for this game.
Survivor: Nevada Mountains
|Charlie's Voting History|
| Voted Against|
|1||Table Tribe Immune|
|2||Luanne||Gloria, Luanne, Beth|
|Evacuated, Day 8|
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.